Lone Star Lodge
The Lodge is situated on a high ridge in Jordan State Park. This 500-acre park contains breathtaking views of the 30,000-acre “Lost Lake,” as well as pristine forest. Unmatched natural scenery and dozens of activities in every season make for a truly unique atmosphere.
All of our rooms are $125 plus tax per night year-round! All rooms feature a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV with DirectTV, telephone, and a choice of a king or 2 double beds.
Our master suite is $249 plus tax per night year-round! The suite is two rooms combined: One has a king size bed, flat screen TV, and full restroom with a tub/shower. The other features a leather 3-seater couch, 2 chairs, coffee table, a flat screen TV, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, and an additional full restroom with a tub/shower.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional $10 per night (*Limit one rollaway bed per room)
- Following hospitality industry standards, check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are prohibited in rooms
- Use of grills, hot plates, burners, and crock pots in Jordan Park, as well as within Lone Star Lodge and Marina guest rooms, is prohibited
- There will be a $35 charge for each room key not returned upon checkout (refundable upon the return of the key)
- All rates, fees, and taxes are subject to change
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy on all room reservations
- Please call if you have additional questions